lyndag | 11 November, 2014 09:36
TEMPLATE PRIVACY STATEMENT
Your privacy is important to 1180WCNX. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that [NAME] collects, and the ways in which 1180WCNX uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
1180WCNX may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
l [information about your use of this website]
l [information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website]
l [information about transactions carried out over this website]
l [information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and]
l [any other information that you send to 1180WCNX.]
Using personal information
1180WCNX may use your personal information to:
l [administer this website;]
l [personalize the website for you;]
l [enable your access to and use of the website services;]
l [publish information about you on the website;]
l [send to you products that you purchase;]
l [supply to you services that you purchase;]
l [send to you statements and invoices;]
l [collect payments from you; and]
l [send you marketing communications.]
Where 1180WCNX discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, 1180WCNX may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
1180WCNX will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
1180WCNX will store all the personal information you provide [on its secure servers].
[Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.]
Cross-border data transfers
[In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.]
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
1180WCNX is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
l by email to LyndaGandy31@yahoo.com; or
l by post to 3737 Park Ct Alberta Beach AB T0E 0A0 CA.
You must retain the "Credit" section in this document. If you wish to use the document without the "Credit" section (e.g. to project a more professional image) then you can get a license to do so here:
It is an infringement of our copyright to use the document without the "Credit" section and without paying the license fee.
lyndag | 11 November, 2014 06:30
A wrongful death lawyer handles accident cases of loved ones who were left behind by the victim of an accident that resulted to unfair death. The circumstance shouldn’t have happened, but it was caused by the recklessness, carelessness or negligence of an entity or another individual. With this, the survivors are eligible to claim for a financial compensation.
In this tough time, it will be very hard for you to work on processing the needed documents and other related matters to make the claim. We all know that no amount of money can surpass the pain and loss of your loved one. However, you still deserve the right amount of compensation especially if you are depending on the income of your loved one who passed away. There are several benefits and expenses and losses may be recovered through the help of an attorney.
Reasons Why You Should Hire an Attorney
In this grieving time, the best thing you can do is to hire an attorney for you to focus on healing emotionally. The steps will be taken in this case is not just about how much money you will get, it’s also about how you can go on with life and prevent another loss to happen to other families. It’s natural to be hesitant and confused at first, but there are several reasons why having a lawyer to help you with your situation is the best thing to do, below are the details:
• They can investigate on the accidental death of your loved one. They will do their best to determine the people who are at fault.
• They understand what you’re going through. They can stand and stay beside the grieving family. They help clients by guiding them through all the legal aspects that are involved.
• The family members which includes the parents, siblings, spouse, grandparents and dependents may be entitled to some benefits. They can ensure that the family members will be entitled to get medical expenses, funeral and burial costs, pain and suffering compensation and loss of income that the loved one who passed should have earned.
• Hiring an attorney is of your advantage. You will know the different legal options that you have and assist you on your recovery.
• Initial consultation is free and once your case is taken by the attorney, you are ensured that there are no risks attached and you, usually, pay them once the compensation has been recovered for you.
• Your lawyer will evaluate liability for your loss.
• Gathers documentation for the accident.
• Determines damages and losses to the family.
• Discusses and negotiates a comprehensive and fair settlement.
• Handles the needs of the heirs and estate.
• Takes the case to court when needed.
Your attorneys are motivated and will stay focus on looking forward and will pay attention carefully to your requests throughout the entire course. A wrongful death lawyer may not fix your problem entirely but, he or she can provide the loyal support that you need to handle the legal phases of your injury and loss.